Subject: FW: Separating "Yoniben Company" to Independent DB Instance
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:48:46 +0100

From: Robel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 22 June 2021 6:05 am
To: 'Aires Silvestre'; 'Alaney Dória'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ADMIN'
Subject: Separating "Yoniben Company" to Independent DB Instance

Dear Aires,

I hope all is well with you.

As we have discussed in our communication last week, we are looking to
separate “YONI BEN-COMERCIO E INDUSTRIA LDA.” on a separate database
instance independently. Just for the record I am also including the major
details in this email. 

For this database instance:

*         The product list and contact list will not be shared(same) like
before.

*         It will be using apps: purchase, sales, inventory,
accounting/invoicing, manufacturing. 

*         It will not be having the POS app.

*         It will be having 6 users.

*         For “Yoniben” until now there are no other entries in all apps
except journal entries in the accounting app. 

Regarding the other details of the setup, we can discuss as we start the
setup. Waiting to hear from you as discussed. I believe we will start the
setup today as discussed.

Best Regards,

Robel Demoz